Do you have a shop? Where do you serve your rolled ice cream?
We don’t have a shop (yet!). We can only serve our delicious ice cream rolls when we’re hired for your event and we come to your venue. We serve our rolled ice cream at private booked events such as weddings and corporate events all over the UK (and sometimes abroad!)
We’ve created our tasty ice rolls in some of the most prestigious and grand venues in the country, all the way through to people’s homes, hired bars and unique festivals. We love bringing excitement and flavour to every corner of the country.
We apply a travel surcharge from the London postcode of SE5. This means that events located far away from London will cost a little bit more. Here’s a breakdown of how our travel surcharge works:
– There is a 50p per mile charge, each way, from the London postcode SE5 to your venue.
– If the distance is above 100miles (as the crow flies), then there is an additional charge of £150 to cover accommodation and sustenance for the staff.
– If the distance is above 200miles (as the crow flies), then we’ll calculate a special charge for you.
– If this is all too complicated, don’t worry, find out the exact cost by requesting a quote for your event and we’ll do it for you.
– If you’re on the edge of the 100mile distance, still get in touch and we’ll see if we need to apply the additional charge.
To find out the exact cost, request a quote for your event.